zondag 14 mei 2017

3 cards

I was asked if I could color in a background digi 'waterfall lagoon' by the lovely Sabrina from 'Flowers, Feathers and Fairies', but a it's was my birthday (13th May) I got a second image as a present: the lovely 'Seafairy'. So I made 3 (shaker)cards with these digistamps. You can find these stamps along with some other beautiful digistamps in her Etsyshop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SabrinaStamps
I started using alcohol markers on both of them, but I added a lot of glitter as water has to sparkle. ^_^

- I made this card using:
* the digi-stamps 'waterfall lagoon' & 'Seafairy'
* white cardstock

* aqua cardstock
* copic markers:
- B00 Frost Blue
- B02 Robin's Egg Blue
- C-1 Cool Gray No 1
- C-3 Cool Gray No 3
- E33 Sand
- E51 Milky White
- E57 Light Walnut
- G21 Lime green
- R00 Pinkish White
- R20 Blush
- RV10 Pale Pink
- RV21 Light Pink
- RV23 Pure Pink
- Y21 Buttercup Yellow
* twin-markers:
- 45 Canaria Yellow
- 47 Grass Green
- 49 Pastel Green
- 54 Viridian
- 75 Dark Blue Light
- 82 Light violet
- 86 Vivid Reddish Purple
- 147 Pale Lilac
* glue-dots (normal)
* 3mm 3D-dots
* double sided tape
*
wink-a-stella-clear glitter pen
* glitter gelpens (pink, yellow, clear)
* clear iridescent glitter
* mica sheets
* holographic silver paper
* washi tape
* 'mermaid' die
* 'little fish' die
* 'cookie' die
* dolphin punch
* white glass mini beads
- how I made it:
* first printed both the 'Seafairy' and background out on white cardstock and colored them with my markers and added some glitter gelpen to all pieces
* then I fussy cut the separate 'Seafairy'
* fold the aqua cardstock into standard card bases and added the background digi's to them
* glued the mica to a piece off aqua cardstock after I've cut out the cookie shape with my die
* cut out of the holographic paper 3 sets of little fishes and 1 mermaid
* added the 3D foamdots (as a strip) to all the edges of the cards
* filled the inside of that border with the glass beads, lose glitter and the little silver fishes
* added the layer with the mica on top of the border of foamdots and add the washi tape to the edges to give the cards a nice finished look
* on 1 card (with only the background) I added the 'Seafairy' in 1 corner and on the other card the silver mermaid
* as the 3th background already had the 'Seafairy' on it, I only added the very small fishes on the inside and glued the bigger ones on the frond of the card
* last I added punched out silver dolphins on the top corners of all 3  cards