vrijdag 13 januari 2017

Here is my first post: my entree for a DT-call for Flowers, Feathers and Fairies.
Her facebookgroup: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1835781286652100/
 
- I made this card using:
* the digistamp 'Rosie'
* white cardstock
* blue cardstock
* iridesent white cardstock
* paper heart-doily
* promarker: 0729 (blush)
* twinmarkers: 12 (coral red), 75 (dark light blue), 76 (sky blue), 185 (pale blue light), WG1 (warm grey), WG5 (warm grey), 36 (cream), 45 (lemon yellow), 97 (rose beige)
* silver glitter gelpen
* wink-a-stella clear
* selfmade irisdecent white glimmermist
* glue-dots (mini and normal)
* 1mm 3D-dots
* glue
* embossingplate
* heart-shaped die
* white paper roses

 
- how I made it:
* first printed 'Rosie' out on white cardstock and colored her with my markers
* then I fussy-cut her out and went around the edges with a black marker
* cut out the heart-shape out of blue cardstock and glued the doily on top of it whit glue-dots
* added Rosie with some 3D-dots in the middle of the heart
* run the iridecent cardstock with the embossing-folder through my Big Shot and glued it to a blue card-base
* added the heart with some more 3D-dots to the embossed paper ande added all the shimmer with the silver gelpen and wink-a-stella
* colored the roses with my markers, added the shimmer-mist and curled the stamps
* the I glued the roses to the card


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten