dinsdag 21 februari 2017

Cleaning Clair

This is my first card that I made as a member of the design team from 'Angels Hearts and Memories' with her new digi-stamp: 'Cleaning Clair'. you can buy her here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Angelsheartsnmem


- I made this card using:
* the digi-stamp 'Cleaning Clair'
* white cardstock
* light blue cardstock

* dark dark blue cardstock
* promarker: blush (0729)

* twinmarkers:
- wine red (1)
- cherry pink (5)
- coral red (12)
- vermillior (14)
- merigold (24)
- cream (36)
- grass green (44)
- pastel green (49)
- cobalt blue (71)
- sky blue (76)
- chocolate (92)
- brick brown (94)
- rose beige (97)
- pale blue light (185)
- green grey (GG3 + GG7) 
* light blue ink
* 1mm 3D-dots
* double-sided gluestrip
* cookie-shaped die
* border die
* wink-a-stella clear pen
 
- how I made it:
* first printed 'Cleaning Clair' out on white cardstock and colored her with my markers
* then I cut her out with a cookie-shaped die, embossed and went around the inside of the die with a light blue ink and sponge
* cut out  borders in the dark blue cardstock and glued them to the backside of my print

* mounted that all with 3D-dots onto my light blue card base
* finished it off with some wink-a-stella clear on her eyes, lips, brushes and the water in the bucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten